Personal Reflection and Future Developments

Having no previous knowledge or practice with app development before this project, I am incredibly proud of the product and what I have achieved. Time management was key throughout the whole process and my well-organised Gantt chart assisted me to keep on track and meet all deadlines. Implementing a thorough testing process was also key. Gaining a perspective from experts in the industry along with my target audience ensures that the product is fit for purpose. I think the design of the app complements the purpose and has a very contemporary feel. Please see some of my final designs below:


Even though I am satisfied with the final product, there is still room for improvement. I have marketed the app as a beta version as there are some functionalities that don't work which are outlined in the screen recording. Taking Dan's (Dynamic contact) feedback into consideration, I have included a Tweet button on each card. In future development, users will be able to post the content of the card on their personal Twitter account. I would also like to implement a following system. This would be more beneficial if the product was used in a large cooperation where you wouldn't necessarily want to follow every colleague or employee.

Comments